[Pre-Kindergarten, for 3- and 4-year olds]
[Kindergarten through Grade 7]
Requirements for admission are as follows:
- Children entering the Pre-K 3-year old program must be 3 years of age by September 1 of that school year.
- Children entering the Pre-K 4-year old program must be 4 years of age by December 31 of that school year.
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by December 31 of that school year.
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card/Number
- Parish Registration Number (must be an active parishioner with a history of contributions prior to registration in order to be considered for the in-parish tuition rate.)
- Current Immunization records
- Current Physical
- Recent Report Cards
- Recent Standardized Tests (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation (Grades 4-8)
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- All applicants will be tested in the spring to assess their readiness for placement in St. Margaret’s School.